Following this week's highly anticipated and unsurprisingly fixed interest rate decision in the cryptocurrency market, the Bitcoin price is trading at $26,588, almost at a level equal to last week's, at the time of writing this article.
So, what are the economic developments and important altcoin developments to follow next week? Here is our weekly list that we have prepared specially as Bitcoinsistemi.com.
Monday, September 25
- Ultra (UOS) will switch to the Electron framework system.
Tuesday, September 26
- 20:30 – US Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Member Michelle W. Bowman will speak.
Wednesday, September 27
- Binance will discontinue NFT staking for The Sandbox (SAND).
- Radix (XRD) will release the Babylon update.
Thursday, September 28
- Stratos (STOS) will launch its mainnet.
- Beta Finance (BETA) will launch Omni, the next phase of development of the project.
- 15:30 – US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Quarterly data will be announced (Expected: 2.2%, Previous: 2.0%)
- 15:30 US Initial Unemployment Claims data will be announced. (Expect: 217k, Previous: 201k)
- 23:00 – FED President Jerome Powell will make a speech.
Friday, September 29
- 12:00 – Euro Zone Consumer Price Index (CPI) Annual data will be announced. (Expectation: 4.6%, Previous: 5.3%)
- 15:30 – US Core Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Annual data will be announced. (Expectation: 3.9%, Previous: 4.2%)
- 15:30 – US Core Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Monthly data will be announced. (Expectation: 0.5%, Previous: 0.2%)
*This is not investment advice.